Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Just so you know...

Because Lord knows, I hate it when people are left to labor under false pretenses, here's the truth.



This is not an important blog.


Not in the least.

I am not a solider serving in Iraq. I am not a scorned woman. I do not have enough emotional baggage to warrant using a fork-lift. I am not a rabid advocate for a worthwhile cause (ok so that's a slight fib. There are a few non-profits I wholeheartedly support, more about them later when the mood strikes me).

I guess what I'm getting to is that if you are looking at this blog as a source of great enlightenment you would best be served to look elsewhere. Let's face it, if you're looking for a light-bulb a-ha moment on a blog, well, maybe you ought to consider other outside sources too. I'm just sayin'....

This is not to say that I won't be serious (I *do* have times when marginal sanity reigns) and since I revel in staying on top of current events (it makes me crazy when people don't realize what is going on in the world around them) there will no doubt be times where y'all will behold me in my full Malfunctioning Shut-Up Filter glory.

I might not be important but I will be, at the very least, entertaining.

No comments: