Thursday, January 17, 2008

Saved by the slush

Last night, Season 2 of Torchwood debuted in the UK and thanks to the mad skills of a certain torrenter, I was able to watch the first episode "Kiss Kiss Bang Bang" before midnight of the 16th. That's service right there people. I'd link you to the BBC official page, but the bastards at the Beeb won't allow non-UK viewers access (there are ways around it, UK proxies, etc, but that's not very efficient for blogging purposes)

Anyhooooo, so enamored was I that I had to watch the episode twice. COMPLETELY ignoring the fact that I had to be a fully functional, responsible adult in the morning while I babysat (sorry, *substituted*) for a 7th grade social studies class. Such is the glamorous life of a newbie freelance writer who must find ways to supplement her income....

Fortunately the universe was kind, some winter weather intervened and school was closed. Which means I can sit and watch it again.

And again.

Not that I'm obsessed or anything. I prefer to think of it as more of a healthy fixation.









(Isn't that what all the nutters say?)




tag: , , , ,

No comments: