Monday, December 17, 2007

So many thoughts....

Well this is a delightful situation to be in. For once I have an over-abundance of *stuff* to blog about. Stuff I can, and will, write about in exhaustive detail. My Firefox bookmarks are crammed with links of stories I absolutely positively MUST comment on and shut-up filter be damned.

COMING SOON:
• ASU winning their 3rd National Title last weekend. It's a 3peat baby, wooooot!
• Madonna being inducted into the Rock&Roll Hall of Fame and my subsequent brain aneurysm.
• A glorious new-to-me freeware application called Journler that I am *completely* enamored with.
• How people seriously need to quit getting their panties in a twist over The Golden Compass.
• The exciting world of grading 9th grade research papers

....and SO much more!


If this news doesn't make y'all tingly with excitement, I don't know what will. I mean y'all should be practically underwhelemed with glee.

technorati: , , , , ,

No comments: